Our Annual Fund provides critical funding to build affordable housing and provide emergency home repairs for local, deserving families in need. Approximately 90% of annual fund contributions help fund local constructions costs and program services. The other 10% pays it forward to Habitat for Humanity International, which provides safe, decent, affordable housing solutions for families all over the world.
A LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DONATION DID IN 2013-2014
- Completed construction & dedicated our 7th GNHFH home to a deserving family in Hudson.
- Broke ground on our Chestnut Street duplex project in Nashua, to be dedicated in spring 2015.
- Held our first Women Build, with 25 women volunteers building together on one site.
- Fostered the donation of a home on Nottingham Drive in Nashua; donations helped clean out the home, remove water damage and close it up for the 2014-2015 winter season.
- Facilitated several small community improvement projects, including installing a pergola at Benson Park in Hudson and painting Nashua Soup Kitchen apartment porch railings.
WHAT YOUR ANNUAL FUND DONATION CAN ACCOMPLISH IN 2014-2015
- Finish the Chestnut Street duplex & begin work on our Nottingham Drive single-family home.
- Foster our new Veterans Build program, which supports local veteran families with affordable housing and volunteer service opportunities.
- Support new projects in our pipeline — to be revealed soon!
- Continue to provide emergency home repair assistance and other small home fixes through our Emergency Home Repairs Program.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Help us meet our fundraising goal of $30,000 — a 20% increase over last year.
- Please send a contribution, in any amount, to: GNHFH Annual Fund, 92 Main Street, PO Box 159, Nashua, NH 03061
- Give online. We promise — it’s safe & secure.
- A donation in any amount is appreciated; you will promptly receive a letter of our gratitude and a tax receipt.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!