Our Annual Fund provides critical funding to build affordable housing and provide emergency home repairs for local, deserving families in need. Approximately 90% of annual fund contributions help fund local constructions costs and program services. The other 10% pays it forward to Habitat for Humanity International, which provides safe, decent, affordable housing solutions for families all over the world.
A LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DONATION DID IN 2014-2015
- Completed construction & dedicated our 8th and 9th GNHFH home to two deserving families in Nashua.
- Broke ground on first Veterans Build project at 42 Nottingham Drive Nashua, to be dedicated in spring 2016.
- Held our second Women Build, with 75 volunteers building together and raising over $10,000.
- Facilitated several Critical Home Repair projects, including building two handicapped accessible ramps and repairing exterior siding.
- Purchase new-to-us trucks for our ReStore and build crew, increasing our work efficiency and productivity many times over.
- Fostered building our pipeline of acquiring properties for 2016 and 2017 projects, to be announced soon!
WHAT YOUR ANNUAL FUND DONATION CAN ACCOMPLISH IN 2016
- Finish our Veterans Build home for one deserving local family.
- Begin work on a new and exciting house construction project, to be announced soon!
- Bolster our Critical Home Repair program and increase the number of local families we serve by at least 200%.
- Acquire land and existing homes for new future projects.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Help us meet our fundraising goal of $20,000
- Please send a contribution, in any amount, to: GNHFH Annual Fund, PO Box 159, Nashua, NH 03061. Checks can be made payable to “GNHFH.”
- Give online. We promise — it’s safe & secure.
- A donation in any amount is appreciated; you will promptly receive a letter of our gratitude and a tax receipt.