Posted March 3rd, 2016
We’re hiring! Are you a dynamic development professional with several years of fundraising experience and a passion for doing good in your community? We are looking for a seasoned Director of Development to join our staff team.
Director of Development Job Description
Please send resume by Friday, May 6, 2016 to Jennifer Lorrain, Executive Director, at email@example.com. Please, no phone calls.
Posted January 25th, 2016
Our Annual Fund provides critical funding to build affordable housing and provide emergency home repairs for local, deserving families in need. Approximately 90% of annual fund contributions help fund local constructions costs and program services. The other 10% pays it forward to Habitat for Humanity International, which provides safe, decent, affordable housing solutions for families all over the world.
A LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DONATION DID IN 2014-2015
- Completed construction & dedicated our 8th and 9th GNHFH home to two deserving families in Nashua.
- Broke ground on first Veterans Build project at 42 Nottingham Drive Nashua, to be dedicated in spring 2016.
- Held our second Women Build, with 75 volunteers building together and raising over $10,000.
- Facilitated several Critical Home Repair projects, including building two handicapped accessible ramps and repairing exterior siding.
- Purchase new-to-us trucks for our ReStore and build crew, increasing our work efficiency and productivity many times over.
- Fostered building our pipeline of acquiring properties for 2016 and 2017 projects, to be announced soon!
WHAT YOUR ANNUAL FUND DONATION CAN ACCOMPLISH IN 2016
- Finish our Veterans Build home for one deserving local family.
- Begin work on a new and exciting house construction project, to be announced soon!
- Bolster our Critical Home Repair program and increase the number of local families we serve by at least 200%.
- Acquire land and existing homes for new future projects.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- Help us meet our fundraising goal of $20,000
- Please send a contribution, in any amount, to: GNHFH Annual Fund, PO Box 159, Nashua, NH 03061. Checks can be made payable to “GNHFH.”
- Give online. We promise — it’s safe & secure.
- A donation in any amount is appreciated; you will promptly receive a letter of our gratitude and a tax receipt.
Posted August 10th, 2015
First, thank you to everyone who used our Eventbrite website to sign up to volunteer with us this year! Because things went so well using Eventbrite, we have officially adopted a new online registration system to sign up to volunteer with us, called VolunteerHub!
Effective immediately, if you would like to volunteer with us, please register on VolunteerHub and take a peek at all of our upcoming volunteer opportunities — and maybe sign up for one!
If you have any questions or trouble registering, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.