Are you a veteran looking for affordable home ownership?
Two Veteran Families Needed!
Information Sessions Available
Sunday March 8th
2:00 – 4:00pm – Milford VFW
Thursday March 12th
4:00 – 7:00pm – Harbor Homes, 45 High Street, Nashua
**Thursday March 19th**
6:00 – 8:00pm – Millyard Bank, Nashua
Tuesday March 24th
6:00 – 8:00pm – Merrimack VFW
Sunday, March 29th
2:00 – 4:00pm – Hudson American Legion
- Current military or honorably discharged
- Must have need for housing
- Must not have owned property in last 3 years
- Must be willing to partner with GNHFH in the form of sweat equity
- Must accept homeownership responsibilities
- Must live or work in GNHFH service area
Applications will only be accepted from April 1st – April 15th
Application Deadline – April 15th @ 5pm
Applications will only be available by attending an information session or from the Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity Office located at 127 Main Street, Ste 7, Nashua, NH, 03060
For more information or any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity does not have the ability to provide emergency housing. For people looking for emergency housing assistance, please call the coordinated access number at 1-844-800-9911.