HABITAT FOR HUMANITY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
HELLO! Thank you for considering a Team Building Day with Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity. We build and renovate homes for low-moderate income families in need of decent, affordable housing. The homes are purchased by our partner families and they pay a no-interest mortgage.
GROUP TEAM BUILDING DAY – $1,800 DONATION*/**
• Exclusive, guided day of service for your group on GNHFH build site for up to 8-10 people
• All tools and training are provided on your day. No need to bring anything and no previous building experience or knowledge is required
• GNHFH T-Shirt, lunch and beverages provided for your entire group*** • Your team photograph working together onsite
• Your team photo and company mention on our GNHFH Facebook page (audience of 1,300+)
• Team Building sponsor listing with hyperlink to your company website on the GNHFH website.
• Invitation to attend the House Dedication Ceremony when the home is completed.
Need to Know:
• Team Build Days are available on Thursdays & Saturdays from 8:00AM – 3:00PM
• If you cannot attend on these days because of religious service please contact us
• Team Build Days must be scheduled at least three weeks in advance and spots fill up quickly
*We are flexible & creative – your Team Building Day donation may be in the form of a cash donation, can in-kind product or service donation that applies to Habitat’s current work or even company match. We can invoice in quarterly installments.
If you represent a nonprofit or school and cannot provide a donation, we want to work with you! Please call to discuss. ** Please consult your tax professional regarding tax benefit ***
Please let us know if anyone in your group has allergies or meal preferences
Louise Smith – Development Coordinator Phone: 603-883-0295 Email: email@example.com