Fiscal Year 2015 Home & Event Sponsorship
Since 1994, in partnership with others, GNHFH has made a significant difference in the lives of Greater Nashua community residents through its new home, rehab home and emergency repairs programs.
We rely on the commitment and partnership of area businesses and civic groups to “bring people together to build homes, communities and hope.”
This year (FY2015) we are introducing a NEW Corporate Partnership Package, which outlines meaningful ways companies and civic organizations can get involved with GNHFH.
Whether you would like to be a Major House Sponsor, have a Team Building Day on-site, or support our Hike for Humanity or Annual Gala as an event sponsor, there are many ways to get involved.
**We can customize your Partnership Package based on your capacity to give and the marketing benefits you find applicable to your business or group.**
During Fiscal Year 2015, funds from these partnerships will:
- Finish construction of our Chestnut Street, Nashua home
- Rehab our Nottingham Drive, Nashua house, a Veterans Build home
- Increase our land and property acquisition capacity
- Hire two VISTA members, which will increase volunteer management and construction process capacity
- Provide emergency and small repairs for local families as appropriate
We hope that you or your business will consider partnering with GNHFH this year. When you invest in Habitat, you invest in the community in which we live, work and play. For more information or to discuss a partnership with us, please call Jen Skibba, Director of ReSource Development, at (603) 883-0295 or firstname.lastname@example.org.