2019-2020 ANNUAL FUND — HELP US MEET OUR $50,000 GOAL!
Our Annual Fund provides critical funding to build affordable housing and provide emergency home repairs for local, deserving families in need. Approximately 90% of annual fund contributions help fund local constructions costs and program services. The other 10% pays it forward to Habitat for Humanity International, which provides safe, decent, affordable housing solutions for families all over the world.
A LOOK AT WHAT YOUR DONATION DID IN 2018-2019
Completed construction & dedicated our 8th and 9th GNHFH home to two deserving families in Nashua.
Broke ground on first Veterans Build project at 42 Nottingham Drive Nashua, to be dedicated in spring 2016.
Held our second Women Build, with 75 volunteers building together and raising over $10,000.
Facilitated several Critical Home Repair projects, including building two handicapped accessible ramps and repairing exterior siding.
Purchase new-to-us trucks for our ReStore and build crew, increasing our work efficiency and productivity many times over.
Fostered building our pipeline of acquiring properties for 2016 and 2017 projects, to be announced soon!
WHAT YOUR ANNUAL FUND DONATION CAN ACCOMPLISH IN 2016
Finish our Veterans Build home for one deserving local family.
Begin work on a new and exciting house construction project, to be announced soon!
Bolster our Critical Home Repair program and increase the number of local families we serve by at least 200%.
Acquire land and existing homes for new future projects.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help us meet our fundraising goal of $20,000
Please send a contribution, in any amount, to: GNHFH Annual Fund, PO Box 159, Nashua, NH 03061. Checks can be made payable to “GNHFH.”
Give online. We promise — it’s safe & secure.
A donation in any amount is appreciated; you will promptly receive a letter of our gratitude and a tax receipt.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!